Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Fabulous!

Jeff and I went to the library on Monday to get a movie (or 5) to watch together on our day off. On the way out, I noticed signs for a "Culture Pass," which is pretty much the best program I've ever seen.

Here's the deal:
  • Each branch of the library gets a certain number of culture passes to each museum or site (Phoenix Zoo, Phoenix Art Museum, Arizona Science Center, Phoenix Children's Museum, many others).
  • Each pass gives 4 free entries to the site.
  • Each pass can be checked out for 7 days, nonrenewable.
  • Each patron can only check out one pass every 7 days.
So we got the one to the Heard Museum West in Surprise so I can go there with my mom this week. FUN!

More big brownie points for the city of Phoenix!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard that some libraries have those available. Such a great thing! How was the museum??