Friday, January 15, 2010

A Successful Trip!

We just got back from a road trip to California that was far more successful than it had any right to be. I was a little worried, to be honest, because the last time we went was pretty rough. Lilia was just NOT up for it and basically clung to me the entire time. But this time she was great! She spent her time entertaining everyone and just generally enjoying all the attention. We stayed with Jeff's folks and also got to see about a million friends and family members.

Kudos to my mom for being the first to actually upload her photos so I'll start with those! Hopefully I'll get mine done soon and also get the ones from other family members. A good time was had by all.



Love this one of Meme and Lilia!!!!



Lilia had an early first birthday party with my side, shared with Grandpa Brooks. Not his first birthday.... :)
Loving cake.


Daddy cleaning her up after cake. I love this one! As usual, she got it in her hair.

I can't believe she's almost a year old. We are so blessed by her every single day. I just pray, "Lord let me be an arrow that points my kids right to Your grace and love."

No comments: