Monday, April 4, 2011

Life Moves Pretty Fast.

So many things are rattling. I hate it when I get behind on my blog!
  • Motherhood is pushing me to the end of myself again. Some days I feel so overwhelmed. Jeff and I are trying hard to work out a way for me not to feel so exhausted so often. It always comes at the end of our week of 4 10-hour days, so the schedule is probably part of it. Sometimes it gets exhausting to keep looking for solutions.
  • We are starting to really put effort into our backyard. Largely because I will soon share my days with two toddlers. Our first raised bed has 23 little sprouts in it (beans, squash, sunflowers, spinach, radishes, nasturtium) and we're planting our second bed tomorrow.
  • Evan has two teeth! Poor guy got them right in the middle of RSV on March 25! Bottom middle two.
  • Lilia grew up overnight again. She is so much older. Tonight she requested "All Creatures of Our God and King" as our hymn before bed. She put her little heart and soul into the "Alleluia" parts. I cried.
  • Jeff has been selected for a wonderful internship-sort-of-position at his work and we are both really excited. It's his chance to move into the networking department (where he wants to be) and also he will have weekends off and get a paid lunch so that he can come home an hour earlier. I am so proud of him!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Congrats to Jeff!! And good luck with that exhausting schedule...

Unknown said...

That's awesome news Alyssa :)