Monday, April 11, 2011

Milestones and Cuteness

  • Yesterday, Evan clapped for the first time. He's trying to do Patty Cake by himself now.
  • Today, Evan signed "milk" for the first time -- his first sign!
  • Today Jeff made us another raised bed. We're extremely excited about this. We bought two big heirloom tomato plants because we really missed the window for planting seeds or transplants. Here's hoping they stay happy!
  • I went out to a coffee shop for a bit to work on something and while I was gone Lilia was "helping" Jeff fill in the bed. He was using a shovel, she was using a trowel. When I got there she gave me the trowel and said, "Mama help!" like it was a huge treat. I started to shovel with the trowel and she said, "Good job! Good job! Thank you helping me!" Precious. :)

No comments: