Thursday, November 18, 2010

Things I Say Every Day

I thought this would be an interesting window into my life to look back on down the road. As anyone who has ever spoken with me on the phone can attest, I am certain that I say each of the following at least once a day:
  • I love you. (I think I say this 400 times a day. It overflows.)
  • Big girl!
  • Hi, Son! Are you a happy boy?
  • Can I keep you forever?
  • Okay, but Evan has to finish eating first. Can you wait?
  • Oh no! Wherrrrrre's Lilia? Oh! There she is!
  • Mama needs to cook. Do you want to help me or go play in the front room?
  • Are you pooping?
  • Where do big girls go poopie?
  • Can you please put your pants back on?
  • Baby, Auntie Aca is nigh nigh. We can't Skype with her right now.
  • No Nemo today, Baby. Why don't we play with your toys?
  • Who's Mama's favorite son/daughter?
  • No, that's Mommy's phone/water bottle/computer/food/juice.
  • Can you use your words please?
  • Can you think of a nicer way to say that please?
  • Do you want to sing your ABC's?
  • Gentle!
  • Aaaah booo booo booo booo! (Getting progressively closer to Evan's face)
  • Do you have a kissy for Evan?
  • Lilia, if you do _____, Mama will take that away.
  • It's nigh nigh time in ___ minutes.
  • We don't throw our food on the floor.
  • Mama needs to go pump. I'll be right back.
  • Oh thank you for the snuggles! Mama loves snuggles!
  • Which book do you want to read?

No comments: