Tuesday, January 4, 2011

And More Liliaisms

  • Maze Gwace, Swee sound, Save wetch ike eeeee. = Amazing grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.
  • Ineee, wowowowow = I need Thee every hour....
  • Hode it! (hands pinching like a crab in Evan's direction) = May I hold Evan please?
  • I wovuuwuuwuu = I love you
  • Kisses!
  • Snuggooo!
  • Yaya do it.
  • Thomas Train! (That would be *any train* in the known universe)
  • Big giwl o's (Cheerios with milk and a spoon!)
  • Skype Gwamma!
  • Mommy's phome (Mommy's phone)
  • Ephantine = Elephant
  • Sontines, emma dodd = Sometimes, by Emma Dodd (beloved book from Auntie Aca)
  • Dr. Seuss, Sandra Boynton (she loves them and requests them often)
  • Tuck in!

One more thing I want to remember -- she puts Daddy to bed. It's the cutest thing. She "tucks him in" with his jacket by pulling it up to his neck and shoulders, rubs his head and sings "Maze Gwace." So precious.

No comments: