Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend Pictures

We had an absolutely lovely Mother's Day weekend. Jeff gave me potted flowers and he and Lilia each gave me a card. My mom is right -- she is advanced, writing me a card at the age of 3 1/2 months! :)

These first few are in church.


This is our friend Tracy, beaming through Mother's Day and very patiently awaiting her son who will be arriving this summer! She's far more patient than I was....

I don't know what this look is, but it cracks me up.


The trailer!
Here's our little date in Prescott, with our banana split! It was wonderful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my she is just so beautiful and chubby and squeezable and adorable! I cannot wait to see you all!!

Tracy said...

Wow Alyssa - you guys look like you were having so much fun! Thanks for sharing Lilia with me even for a few minutes - and believe it or not - I'm not patient at all! I'm just hiding it really well - ask Steve! LOLLL!!!