Monday, May 4, 2009

Update -- Becoming human again! Thank you, JEFFREY!!!


Well, let me just start by saying that my husband Jeff is the most wonderful person in the world. I married him mostly to get a closer look because I really want to be like him when I grow up. Most of the time I seriously think he should give some kind of class or something about being the best husband in the world. This is just one more in a long series of examples of his incredible ability to love and serve others (not just me and Lilia).

I'm just about ready to declare myself okay again, thank goodness. I really was starting to lose it, but Jeff has been amazing. He basically did everything possible to take 100% charge of Lilia and give me a break. He even gave her one of her night feedings so I could try to sleep (yes, she's still eating every 2 hours). And today he was absolutely fabulous as we went house hunting again.

And then I got a massage.

And then he took the baby and went to Bible study (after -- I'm not making this up -- baking pies for the potluck!) , instructing me to go to sleep so I can catch up a little.

So I'm going to hit the hay and get some sleep while I can. Thanks so much, Baby!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why God gives us a partner to parent with! Amen!

Tracy said...

You are absolutely correct - Jeff is awesome!!! I know Steve's going to be the same way for me when Jae arrives!

Anonymous said...

You two make an incredibly cute couple! :) Btw, I love the lipstick you're wearing in the picture.
I can't wait to meet Jeff & see you again hopefully soon. :)