Monday, January 12, 2009

Quick Babywatch Update, then bed!

I'm exhausted and going to bed shortly (just got back from life group), but I thought I'd update y'all about the baby stuff today:
  • Had a Dr. appt -- cervix is soft (good sign), but everything else is pretty much the same.
  • Baby does NOT want to turn from posterior position! This makes for a more painful labor and delivery so please join us in praying that he/she will turn into anterior position!
  • Jeff and I were very seriously nesting today, so if that changes your bet please comment on previous thread!
  • Weirdly, we're going to have an ultrasound tomorrow. It's called a BPP -- BioPhysical Profile -- and it will tell us that the baby is doing okay as we move past the due date. Theoretically I will do one of these and one non-stress test each week until we have the baby, but I have a sneaking suspicion the baby will be here in the next week. The bonus is that we get to verify whether we have a Lilia or an Evan! :)
That's all. Goodnight folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what "nesting" is, but we'll be praying for the baby to turn. I'm thinking this kid is coming on Sunday. And my money is still on ADOOORABLE.