Thursday, January 15, 2009

Babywatch Update -- False alarm. :(

I woke up at 1am with a much more traditional-feeling contraction. The whole painful cramping, going in a wave thing. I tried not to get excited, but I had to get up and eat anyway so I grabbed the stopwatch and started timing. I had contractions five minutes apart for like 30-45 minutes. I started to get more excited and considered waking up Jeff, but then I decided to try to ignore them and go back to sleep. They stopped. :(

Jeff left this morning with the words, "Go into labor and call me so I can come home!" Here's hoping....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good start!! C'mon baby!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! That is progress! She's coming! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Tracy said...

I can't wait to hear that she's arrived!!!! A new baby for the group to love on! Yippee!!!!!!!