Monday, January 26, 2009

Babywatch Update

I guess you might want a bit more information - Alyssa was attempting to get some sleep because she is completely exhausted and then the contractions became more strong around 9:30 pm and have kept her awake. Sue is here with her entourage and has been checking the baby frequently. She is taking great care of Alyssa and we can know that transport will happen if necessary. Jeff is doing great too, but needs prayer also for the exhaustion that they are both feeling. Baby's heartbeat is still a bit low and they want to see more variability. I'll be back on in a bit!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eliesia, thanks so much for posting the updates!

I dreamt about this all night -- actually, I dreamt I could take over labor duties for a while to give Alyssa a break. Wish it was true.

Anonymous said...

Praying praying praying!!!

Tracy said...

Praying!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying all day for you guys! I can't wait to hear what is going on! I will keep praying :o)

Anonymous said...

No news is... ??? I'm hoping good news! Hopefully you're sleeping and getting some much needed rest. Or maybe you're in active labor/delivery? Or maybe you're in the hospital? Whatever is going on - know that you're still in my prayers!!!!