Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Babywatch Update with Ultrasound pics




Here are pictures that Mom took yesterday. Can you see the poor thing's little squished face? She's even frowning! But what's important is that she has enough fluid in there, she's moving enough, her heart rate is good, she's measuring well and she's practicing breathing. Whew! All systems are go. I have a home visit with our midwife, Sue today and I'm looking forward to it.

As babywatch continues, I'm walking a lot, sitting on the ball a lot, and resting a lot to be as over this cold as possible when Lilia Joy makes her debut. My brain and heart are full, but I'm going to have to blog more later because my eyes are still really tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm out of the loop... are you planning on a home birth?

Alyssa the Ragamuffin said...

Yup.