Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yesterday

Well, Lilia did not choose yesterday.

But I had a lovely day. My parents came down and we went to Tempe, looked at some vacant houses (no, we're not moving. Dad's a realtor.), had lunch, and walked around the Tempe Town Lake. It was very nice of Mom and Dad to come down and babysit me for the day! :) It gave me a lot more emotional energy to keep going.

Today Jeff and I decided to stay home and "take a personal day," which feels very good. We're still disappointed, but a little less severely so than yesterday and Friday. And tomorrow is the day we set with the midwife to look at some natural induction methods, so that's some comfort.

Here's hoping it's today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Praying, praying, praying!!!! Can't wait to hear that Lilia has made her appearance!