Friday, January 16, 2009

Babywatch Update -- No news is... frustrating

The only things that happened on babywatch so far today are:

--One big contraction that woke me up this morning, then nothing but Braxton-Hicks stuff.
--Had a non-stress test at the OB today (I'll have one every Friday until birth-day) and the baby is doing very, very well. Again, they mentioned that she's a very active baby! :)

I went on a long walk, I'm drinking water, and looking up all kinds of natural induction methods. Planning to eat pineapple, drink red raspberry leaf tea, take black cohosh root supplements, watch a sad movie, and anything else I can think of! As always, I'll keep everyone posted.

2 comments:

academic poser said...

Sounds like a good excuse to enjoy pineapple? On the bright side, I'm still in the pool with the 20th. ;)

Alyssa the Ragamuffin said...

Noooo! Now that Jeff got the promotion, his training starts and his leave ends on Feb. 2. So any day we have this baby after Monday is a day of leave lost.... :(

I'm so determined!!!